Time management and activity wheel
A tool to analyse and optimise time allocation
🕔 20 min 💡 3 key ideas
The Activity Wheel is a simple tool that helps you to have a global vision of your activities, and to modify their distribution, according to your objectives and priorities.
- Become aware of how your time is actually used.
- Identify if there are any gaps with your objectives.
- Explore what the ideal time allocation would be.
- Consider ways of changing and achieving greater harmony.
- Pareto's Law tells us that most of the time, 20% of our activities produce 80% of the results.
- On the other hand, Parkinson's Law tells us that the more time we have, the longer the planned work will take, occupying all the time available.