PUT INTO PRACTICE
1. Establish a scorecard of your daily habits.
- List the habits, starting when you get up!
- Then for each one, ask yourself: is it a good habit (i.e., does this habit allow you to be or become the person you want?) or a bad habit? Is it neutral?
- Once you have completed your analysis, what do you notice?
2. What do you want to change or keep? What do you want to give more or less space to? Be sure to use the following format: I will (action verb) at such and such a time and place.
3. What existing habit can you associate this new habit with? What can you change in your environment to trigger this new habit? Is there a group you want to join that has this habit?
4. What can you change in your environment to make it easier to implement this new habit? What is the minimum outcome you are aiming for? How can technology help you?
5. What is the reward you will give yourself once you implement this habit? How do you feel when you get the reward? Who could be your witness? How will you track your progress?