Your team members will participate to a leadership program including training workshops and individual coaching sessions.
Here is a guide to their program and to the role you play as a supporter to their success!
Please click on the toggles (little triangles above ▶️ to read the whole paragraphs)
Each participant has been selected to attend collective workshops on themes they have chosen and will then attend 2 individual coaching sessions in order to implement, in their everyday work life the new skills they have learnt in the collective workshops.
The knowledge and skills acquired during collective workshops will be tested by the talent in their daily life. They will be able to come back to a coaching session with the successes and difficulties they have met. They will celebrate success and find ways to overcome difficulties with their coach. The solutions found will be 100% adapted to each person as they are found through individual, personalized coaching sessions.
📆 Barcelona workshops dates: November 9th and November 15th
📆 Paris workshops dates: November 14th and November 27th
📑 The workshop themes are the following:
- Decision making
- Multi-cultural management
- Developing your team
- Efficient communication
- Hybrid management
- Kick-off coaching process during the 1:1 weekly meetings
After they have attended the collective workshops and before they start their coaching sessions, use the weekly 1:1 meeting to discuss what their objectives could be.
Here are examples of questions you could ask them during this meeting:
- What would you like to work on during your coaching sessions?
- What goal would you like to achieve with your coaching sessions?
- During the workshops, what stroke you as the main thing you would need to work on?
- What skills do you think you need to improve?
- What skill would allow you to grow in your work?
- what specific and pragmatic skill would you like to focus on?
Then you can also share what you think they could work on in their coaching sessions:
- Based on what you tell me and what I know of you, I think you would really benefit from working on [_____]
- Growing in that area would allow you to blossom, take a new turn
- Perfecting this skill would allow you to reach another level in your work
Please note they only have 2 coaching sessions so the objectives should be very specific and rather pragmatic and straight to the point (example: I want to be able to do negative feedbacks)
🚨 Please note that the coachees will discuss their coaching objectives with the coachs in session and what you have discussed during the 1:1 meetings may evolve in the sessions as they work with their coaches. Managers are not meant to decide the coaching objective for their team members but rather support them in their own reflection. What you have discussed with them will therefore not bind them. It will be useful and additional feedbacks they will integrate in their work.
After the participants have attended their workshops, they will go on and start their coaching sessions. The goal is for them to use the coaching sessions to really implement in their worklife the new skills they have acquired. It is important to start a coaching journey with an objective to reach.
🎯 Supporting your talents in establishing objectives
- Support your tatents’ growth
As a manager you have an important role to play to support your team members’ growth and making the most out of their coaching sessions.
- Feedback session after the coaching process during the 1:1 weekly meetings
After the coachees are done with their coaching sessions, you can also use the 1:1 weekly meeting to sit down with them to have a conversation
- Taking the objective you had discussed before the sessions asking them if they worked on it with their coach
- what kind of new solutions and practice they have put in place as a result of the coaching sessions?
- what actions they have put in place as a result of the coaching sessions?
- what they have learnt about themselves?
- How do they feel after this program?
You can also take this time to set up future meetings to assess the progress made and make sure your team members sees you as an ally to support them in their growth and reaching their goal
A few months after the programme is done you will receive an assessment to assess whether you have noticed shifts, changes, progress, actions put in place
✨ Thank you!