We are committed to honoring the privacy rights of collaborators and supporting your organization in meeting data privacy compliance obligations. Our approach to data privacy is rooted in the following principles:
- Fairness: We will never sell your data. Period.
- Accountability: We have decided to keep our Privacy Shield status as a commitment to its data protection safeguards.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about Coachello approach to data protection & privacy.
- Where are my account and canvas data stored?
- How does Coachello process data?
- Does Coachello sell any data?
- Does Coachello comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements?
- Is my confidential information safe in a Coachello?
- What kinds of security features do you offer to ensure that my data is securely stored?
Where are my account and canvas data stored?
For all its clients around the world Coachello data residency is based in the Europe. Coachello makes use of data warehouses in Paris (France) and Frankfurt (Germany). All your data is stored in the European Union.
How does Coachello process data?
Does Coachello sell any data?
No, Coachello does not sell any data.
Does Coachello comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements?
As a company incorporated in Paris, France we have embedded GDPR requirements in the heart of our operations and have been compliant with GDPR from day one and other key global data privacy regulations.
Is my confidential information safe in a Coachello?
Coachello is committed to data protection, especially when it comes to our customers’ confidential information. We have invested in building out security measures to help ensure that customer confidential information stays secure.
What kinds of security features do you offer to ensure that my data is securely stored?
Coachello is focused on ensuring that all customer data is stored securely and in conformity with applicable data protection laws and Coachello’s own data protection policies, regardless of what plan you belong to. For customers seeking greater visibility, security, and control over enterprise collaboration with Coachello, we offer advanced security features to support identity and device management, data protection, and information governance.